1. Decide what topic you are going to research
2. What artefact would best represent your chosen topic of research. E.G. Daily life may be best represented by a castle or a table full of medieval foods, or a model of a game they played
3. Decide on the presentation. Would it be best made as a model, drawing or multimedia presentation?
4.Construct a logical plan about how you will go about making it. What will it look like when you've finished it?
5. Follow the plan - revising as you go
6. Evaluate the success of the artefact you make - gain feedback