Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To determine the significance of an event or person ask the following questions:
1. How important was it to the people at the time?
2. How many people were affected?
3. How deeply were people's lives affected?
4. For how long did these effects last?
5. How relevant is it to modern life?
On-site access for MCC students and teachers.
See the Learning Commons team for passwords to access from home.