Conversation is one of the most basic and essential communication skills. It enables people to share thoughts, opinions, and ideas and receive them in turn. Although it may appear simple on the surface, effective conversations include a give-and-take exchange that consists of elements such as:
ATL Visual MYP (2021). ATL Visual MYP.pdf. [online] Google Docs. Available at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17EtYRXcX7gm6lQ5L1Q2z1Z4_cefLg-4E/view [Accessed 21 Feb. 2021].
1. Understand that collaborative studying can be more effective.
Groups lend themselves to opportunities for discussion, clarification, and evaluation of each other’s contributions.
2. Establish the core tenets of your group.
3. With core tenets in place tackle the problem at hand.
4. Be ready to use online methods of communication.
Online task managers are designed from the ground up with experienced collaborators. They can shed light on how your team can improve its offline group mindset.
5. Incorporate strategic contingency plans as problems arise.